my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» gameworn.net   » Marketplace   » Winning Deals   » Milt Byron

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Milt Byron
AaronBG
Rookie
Member # 4530

posted May 30, 2009 01:51 PM      Profile for AaronBG   Author's Homepage   Email AaronBG        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just completed my first deal with Milt and it couldn't have gone any smoother.

Great communication from him, and he was more than patient with me when i was trying to get my jersey posted off to him for the trade.

Top guy to deal with, jersey was posted out super fast on his part and had arrived with me within a week.

Hope to deal with him again, Top Class all the way.

Thanks Again!

--------------------
Aaron
aaronstewartbg@hotmail.com

Posts: 220 | From: Bangor, NI | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
hockeyman99
Veteran
Member # 589

posted May 30, 2009 03:02 PM      Profile for hockeyman99   Author's Homepage   Email hockeyman99        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just did a deal with Milt as well for a jersey I had been after for a while. As expected....first class all the way. Just a great guy to have in the hobby. He has helped me numerous times over the phone with jereys and things. Thanks Milt.....for all the help with the hobby.

--------------------
Shawn A. Chaulk
hockeyman99@shaw.ca
- Don't sleep through your dreams -
- I had to wear # 66 because some guy named Wayne took # 99 -

*** Buying any and all Oilers game used Gretzky memorabilia and sticks ***

*** WWW.HOCKEYMAN99.COM ***

Posts: 1709 | From: Fort McMurray, AB, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
climer
Rookie
Member # 3446

posted June 11, 2009 08:42 AM      Profile for climer   Email climer        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just did my first trade w/Milt since 1995. Same old Milt. Great deal, great sweaters, great service.

Thanks again Milty!

King of Bears
Rookie
Member # 5282

posted June 11, 2009 09:43 AM      Profile for King of Bears   Email King of Bears        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just completed a couple of deals with Milt. Hell of a nice guy to deal with as always. Thanks brother!

Lou

Posts: 235 | From: Taunton, MA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
eddiesuttonoldhockey
Veteran
Member # 4756

posted November 14, 2009 08:47 PM      Profile for eddiesuttonoldhockey   Author's Homepage          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
never get tired of the good deals with Milt. Great guy, jerseys and service. Thanks Milt. Vicky

--------------------
After the Lightening lost 10- 0 to the Calgary flames Terry Crisp Lightening coach said:

"The only difference between this and Custer's last stand was Custer didn't have to look at the tape afterwards".

Posts: 634 | From: inland Empire | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Milt
Veteran
Member # 178

posted November 15, 2009 11:31 AM      Profile for Milt   Author's Homepage   Email Milt        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone, you are the BESTTTTTTTTTT [Wink] [Eek!]

--------------------
Milt

There is always room for improvements and I am never appose to realizing this when present in the right manner.

HOMEWORK is not replaced by ANYTHING, JUST Do IT !!!!!!!

JUST SAY NO TO CUTTING UP JERSEYS FOR CARDS. Time to take a stand.

www.Byronshockeyland.com

Posts: 10063 | From: Egg Harbor Township, NJ | Registered: Original Member  |  IP: Logged
90sBluesFan
Rookie
Member # 41397

posted November 17, 2009 02:18 PM      Profile for 90sBluesFan          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Another cheer for Milt! I've just completed my first transaction with him and could not be more pleased.

Many thanks!

Brian

--------------------
Enjoying items from my three favorites to wear the BlueNote--Gretzky, Hull and MacInnis--and things from the St. Louis Vipers of RHI.

Posts: 136 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
nhlmvp70
Veteran
Member # 970

posted November 20, 2009 11:30 PM      Profile for nhlmvp70   Email nhlmvp70        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Another great deal with the best dealer. [Big Grin]

--------------------
A belief is a thought you keep thinking

scott999
Veteran
Member # 509

posted November 21, 2009 01:35 AM      Profile for scott999   Author's Homepage   Email scott999        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Over the last 17 - 18 years I would guess that I have bought / traded 30 - 40 shirts with Milt. Every deal has been completely flawless. Again this past weekend at Detroit, another half dozen shirts changed hands between us. Many of the sweater dealers are cash only and walk away when you try making trades or partial trades. Surprisingly some of the other dealers will not take their own product back in trade. Buying and trading with Milt has been truly one of the benefits of this hobby and has kept me in it for a long time. Thanks Milt, Scott

--------------------
SEE THE GOODIES LINKEYDOO!!!

Ebay link...

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | gameworn.net

Copyright 1997-2012 gameworn.net, Inc.