gameworn.net

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» gameworn.net   » Rink Rants   » Hockey Talk!   » Flames girls, the RED MILE, the non stop action on 17 Ave

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flames girls, the RED MILE, the non stop action on 17 Ave
stickrack
Veteran
Member # 1195

posted May 22, 2004 10:00 AM      Profile for stickrack   Author's Homepage   Email stickrack        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Most of us have probably seen the website www.flamesgirls.com , now there is another one, www.americanevil.com , that is again, all Flames action on 17 Ave, which is now know locally as The Red Mile. Reason is they shut 10 blocks off to traffic on game nights now....and as soon as the game is over, that entire street is jammed solid, wall to wall with people....a small group of police on one corner catching .0000000000001% of the people with open liquor and making them dump it out, as the pile of empties beside a nearby tree is nearing 6 feet, the police have the homeless come over with their shopping carts etc to take them all away....everyone benifits....the blockades are taken down at around 330am , but even at 7 am, there are still a few straglers around. There has been zero violence ... and only one arrest...it was a woman that was arrested for indecent exposure..apparently she was having sex with 3 guys in the middle of the road.
The atmosphere is just a huge party, impromptu street bands, cheering, chanting, hanging from trees to get photos, TV cameras all over recording whatever they can, one guy had some giant mechanical cow he was riding, kinda looked like Grizzly Adams, but, I had my Mike Commodore St John Flames jersey on, that was all it took, I was now on this cow on The Red Mile....if you are in or around Calgary at all....I urge you, dont miss the fun....Jeff.

Posts: 825 | From: Calgary, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
stickrack
Veteran
Member # 1195

posted May 22, 2004 10:01 AM      Profile for stickrack   Author's Homepage   Email stickrack        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One thing I should mention, this is not only limited to game days now...its becoming more frequent.....only thing is, the streets are blocked to traffic on gamedays...Jeff.
Posts: 825 | From: Calgary, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
gordo67
Veteran
Member # 3583

posted May 22, 2004 10:53 AM      Profile for gordo67   Email gordo67        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jeff
Sounds like you are a bit excited, don't get my Commodore too dirty. See ya at the game

Ian

[ May 22, 2004, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: gordo67 ]

Posts: 1312 | From: Calgary | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
stickrack
Veteran
Member # 1195

posted May 22, 2004 11:30 AM      Profile for stickrack   Author's Homepage   Email stickrack        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I dont think my Commodore / Sideshow Bob jersey is going anywhere Mister...Jeff.
gordo67
Veteran
Member # 3583

posted May 22, 2004 11:33 AM      Profile for gordo67   Email gordo67        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You keep saying that but I will get it from you sooner or later. Talk to you later.
Posts: 1312 | From: Calgary | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
hkycoldrct
Veteran
Member # 2510

posted May 22, 2004 11:53 AM      Profile for hkycoldrct   Email hkycoldrct        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love a little T&A but some of them Calgary gals shouldn't be takling their sh*t off. There is one with absolutely NO B00B's and flashing the crowd; heck I even thought it may have be Theo Fluery jumping on the band wagon that's how ugly she was!

[ May 22, 2004, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: hkycoldrct ]

--------------------
You've been given a bag of cement and a bucket of water. You can either build a stumbling block, or a stepping stone.

Posts: 1653 | From: CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Riverbottom Nightmare Man
Rookie
Member # 3930

posted May 22, 2004 01:21 PM      Profile for Riverbottom Nightmare Man          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm sure she's envious of your fat flabby man titties
ArronAsham#49
Rookie
Member # 3081

posted May 22, 2004 02:51 PM      Profile for ArronAsham#49   Email ArronAsham#49        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Keep all the pics coming.......it's all good as long as Snoop Doggy Dog is not involved [Razz]

--------------------
"To you from failing hands we throw the Torch.
Be yours to hold it high."

Posts: 139 | From: 1248.2 Miles from the Molson Centre | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
lakotta
Veteran
Member # 633

posted May 22, 2004 03:03 PM      Profile for lakotta   Email lakotta        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Cool] I love the pic of the baby beagle in the Flames sweater... [Razz]

--------------------
The "Ultimate Bottom Feeder"

Posts: 1454 | From: LAKELAND, FL | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
misterpike
Veteran
Member # 1173

posted May 22, 2004 03:48 PM      Profile for misterpike   Email misterpike        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bandwagon skanks.

classy

Posts: 1362 | From: Brandon Mb | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lammy35
Veteran
Member # 2954

posted May 22, 2004 09:26 PM      Profile for Lammy35   Email Lammy35        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Where are the Tampa girls?? [Wink]
Posts: 515 | From: The Dog Pound -- Hamilton, Ontario | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
MIKE G
Veteran
Member # 2419

posted May 25, 2004 11:06 PM      Profile for MIKE G          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Calgary must be the place to be right now. This must be one big giant hockey/girl fest.
Posts: 1222 | From: just outside the great white north. | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | gameworn.net

Copyright 1997-2012 gameworn.net, Inc.