gameworn.net

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» gameworn.net   » Locker Room   » General Game Worn Jersey Discussion   » New Flyers Jersey

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Flyers Jersey
Northlands
Veteran
Member # 3242

posted August 31, 2007 05:37 PM      Profile for Northlands   Author's Homepage   Email Northlands        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

This is a retail jersey, so it looks like Rbk scrapped those ridiculous "jock tags". Good riddance.

--------------------
Neil Kemp

Posts: 1202 | From: Edmonton, AB | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
vegaspuck
Veteran
Member # 4540

posted August 31, 2007 06:11 PM      Profile for vegaspuck   Author's Homepage   Email vegaspuck        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That....I like. Not nearly as horrid as the others that have come out...cough...Vancouver.

Better start saving for a Set 1 from Barry and friends.

Posts: 458 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Milt
Veteran
Member # 178

posted August 31, 2007 06:43 PM      Profile for Milt   Author's Homepage   Email Milt        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am ok with it

--------------------
Milt

There is always room for improvements and I am never appose to realizing this when present in the right manner.

HOMEWORK is not replaced by ANYTHING, JUST Do IT !!!!!!!

JUST SAY NO TO CUTTING UP JERSEYS FOR CARDS. Time to take a stand.

www.Byronshockeyland.com

Posts: 10063 | From: Egg Harbor Township, NJ | Registered: Original Member  |  IP: Logged
njdevil330
Veteran
Member # 4528

posted August 31, 2007 06:51 PM      Profile for njdevil330   Author's Homepage   Email njdevil330        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I prefer the lightning jerseys to the new Flyers. WHEN ARE THE DEVILS GOING TO REVEAL SOMETHING?

--------------------
Looking for any Martin Brodeur items. Sticks, Jerseys, Pads.
Brodeur Collection: http://www.flickr.com/photos/51156946@N06/sets/

Posts: 775 | From: Glen Cove, Long Island | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ghost Rider
Veteran
Member # 2619

posted August 31, 2007 06:59 PM      Profile for Ghost Rider   Email Ghost Rider        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pardon my ignorance, what is different about this as compared to the old ? Old meaning within the last decade Alts.

Flyers=Orange/White/Black

Posts: 1656 | From: Canadian now Living in Denmark | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
5langway5
Rookie
Member # 2244

posted August 31, 2007 07:52 PM      Profile for 5langway5   Email 5langway5        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not a Flyers fan, but to me they should never have abandoned orange as their primary color. Those old jerseys were original and classic.

--------------------
Looking to buy older Capitals jerseys, helmets, and sticks.

Posts: 214 | From: Alexandria, VA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ghost Rider
Veteran
Member # 2619

posted August 31, 2007 08:12 PM      Profile for Ghost Rider   Email Ghost Rider        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

[ August 31, 2007, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Ghost Rider ]

Posts: 1656 | From: Canadian now Living in Denmark | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
gr8sk8
Veteran
Member # 366

posted September 01, 2007 12:31 AM      Profile for gr8sk8   Author's Homepage   Email gr8sk8        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In the words of Ducksfan, "MEH!".

--------------------
Life is a united effort of many; so is hockey - Fred Shero

Posts: 2853 | From: NJ | Registered: Original Member  |  IP: Logged
outlaw16511
Veteran
Member # 4688

posted September 01, 2007 12:42 AM      Profile for outlaw16511   Author's Homepage   Email outlaw16511        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm hoping the fans reject the new RBK jerseys. The designs suck and I hate how the bottom of the jerseys are rounded off. The new designs for most of the team are god awful. I have a feeling within 5 years we'll be back to the classic style jerseys.

Hockey jerseys have always been the most unique looking jerseys in all of sport IMO and that's being ruined. We can change this desecration of hockey jerseys by sending the NHL and RBK a message by not selling out our hard earned bucks for them.

--------------------
http://community.webshots.com/user/outlaw16511

Posts: 566 | From: Erie PA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
badcellphoneguy
Veteran
Member # 4497

posted September 01, 2007 12:47 AM      Profile for badcellphoneguy   Email badcellphoneguy        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by outlaw16511:
I'm hoping the fans reject the new RBK jerseys. The designs suck and I hate how the bottom of the jerseys are rounded off. The new designs for most of the team are god awful. I have a feeling within 5 years we'll be back to the classic style jerseys.

Hockey jerseys have always been the most unique looking jerseys in all of sport IMO and that's being ruined. We can change this desecration of hockey jerseys by sending the NHL and RBK a message by not selling out our hard earned bucks for them.

Agreed!!!! But I will get 1 from this year. Just in case it becomes a 1 year wonder.

--------------------
Nothing better than getting a jersey you want...cheaply!!!

Posts: 1385 | From: Game Worn, CT | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
vegaspuck
Veteran
Member # 4540

posted September 01, 2007 12:01 PM      Profile for vegaspuck   Author's Homepage   Email vegaspuck        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Scott in Halifax
Veteran
Member # 1044

posted September 03, 2007 12:45 PM      Profile for Scott in Halifax          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vegaspuck:

They look like those jerseys that some teams did to get women buyers who did not like the bulky normal styles.....

--------------------
Carolina Hurricanes....2006 Stanley Cup Champions!!!!!!!

NOHOCKEYB4ORR
Veteran
Member # 1332

posted September 03, 2007 08:32 PM      Profile for NOHOCKEYB4ORR   Email NOHOCKEYB4ORR        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 5langway5:
Not a Flyers fan, but to me they should never have abandoned orange as their primary color. Those old jerseys were original and classic.

I have always agreed with that statement.

There are too many teams in the league with black jerseys. I would like to see a few more colorful jerseys in the NHL.

I enjoyed watching teams with uniforms like the,
LA Kings, (purple & gold), Minnesota Northstars and Harford Whalers.

I believe one of the reasons that the old WHA jerseys are so popular is because of the great color of those jerseys like the, Chicago Cougars, New England Whalers, Minnesota Fighting Saints, LA Sharks, Cincinnati Stingers, Pheonix Roadrunners, Philly Blazers, New York Raiders and the New York Golden Blades to name a few.

--------------------
Looking for Springfield Indians AHL jerseys.

Posts: 657 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
vegaspuck
Veteran
Member # 4540

posted September 09, 2007 02:26 PM      Profile for vegaspuck   Author's Homepage   Email vegaspuck        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Looks like McFarlane has Gagne in the new Flyers home jersey:

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | gameworn.net

Copyright 1997-2012 gameworn.net, Inc.